I recently came across a new book NuGet 2 Essentials from Packt Publishing. You would be pleased to know that I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a Giveaway of the book.
And three lucky winners stand a chance to win 3 digital copies of this book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky Winners.
- Install NuGet in all supported versions of Visual Studio
- Use NuGet with source control and build servers
- Create a NuGet package for your own class library
- Publish your package to the official NuGet gallery
- Create packages with multi-platform and multi-language support
- Automatically configure target projects from the packages you create
- Include custom install and uninstall scripts in your packages
- Support debugging of your packaged libraries
- Install your own internal NuGet server
- Configure NuGet to use different NuGet servers
How to Enter?
All you need to do is head on over to the book page and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments below this post to let us know what interests you the most about this book. It’s that simple.
Winners will get an e-copy of the Book.
The contest will close on 31st Dec 2013. Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!